Silicon Valley Based Independent Home Care Business-SBA Pre-approved
This established Non-Medical Home Care business is widely known for its reliable, top notch, personal care, enabling seniors to age in place with grace where they call home. A high-performance office staff coordinates care among a workforce of approximately 8 to 10 caregivers. It serves families in and around the communities of Santa Clara County with a focus to San Jose area. The company offers affordable services for seniors and their families who require assistance with meal preparation, medication reminders, bathing or personal cares, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, errands, Alzheimer's care, or companionship in order to remain happily & safely in their homes.
In 2021 the business generated $613,080 in sales revenue and produced $147,768 Seller’s Discretionary Earnings (SDE) for its Owners. This Company is SAM registered, and approved to bid on Government contracts.
Among the value-adds for the business, this opportunity offers the following:
- Complete and turnkey operation due to experienced staff and systems in place
- Stable Office location in Santa Clara County, 15 years of business history.
- 100% Private Pay, Veteran’s Administration and Long-Term Care Insurance Payments, processed via ACH or Direct Charge to Insurers.
- This business is considered an essential service and provides clients with an opportunity to assist families to maintain their elderly relatives in their own homes.
- Successful yearly Worker’s Compensation Audit, exceeded DSS requirements and had a successful annual audit. California Licensed thru November 2022.
- Part of the Triwest Healthcare Alliance serving Veterans needs in the Bay Area.
The oldest of the 78M US baby boomers turn 76 this year. Most don’t need home care today but approximately 78% will in the future.
Since most of the growing elderly population intends to age in place, the majority of whom will eventually need paid help to do so, the company’s “boat” is poised to be lifted from the rising tide.
Current ownership seeks an accomplished Manager to purchase and run the company while preserving its mission-driven care culture. Owners will assist in conversion to new ownership with Quickbooks 2022, Online Claim processing, and maintaining Insurance requirements.
Disclaimer: The information herein was furnished by the Seller. Neither Sunbelt Business Brokers Pasadena, nor its agents, have verified the information and make no representation as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability.
For more information, please contact Greg Michail at (415) 438-0202 or at [email protected]
Listed By: Gregory Michail
Other business opportunities
FT: 3, PT: 8
300 SQ FT
Rent and lease terms:
Santa Clara County
Price and terms