Chinese Restaurant with 41 Liquor License in Gardena
Chinese restaurant is located in one of the most popular plazas in Gardena anchored by a famous Asian supermarket and hotel. It is surrounded by banks, shops, and close to multiple colleges. The restaurant features classic Chinese dishes coupled with trendy food, which highly appeals to the young people. The kitchen is spacious and fully equipped. Average sales are about $50k per month. The selling price includes liquor license, equipment, menu and trade name. The reason for the sale is that the owner is moving out.
- Premises of 2,054 sq ft with a total rent of approximately $8k including water
- 41 beer and wine license
- Grease trap in place
- Approximately $120,000 worth of FF&E included in the selling price
- Over 4+ stars on both Google and Yelp
- A full kitchen includes hood, walk-in cooler, refrigerators, prep table, meat slicer, etc
- Business name and menu are offered and included in the selling price
Disclaimer: The information has been supplied to the Broker by the Seller. Sunbelt Business Brokers Pasadena Expressly Disclaims any and all liability for the representation of the warranties, express or implied, contained in such information or for omission from them. Sunbelt Business Brokers Pasadena believes the information to be correct but has not verified or checked it. Any agreement or decision by the buyer to pursue a transaction regarding this business should be based on further investigation by the buyer.
For more information, please contact Iris Chen at (626) 506-0300 or email her at [email protected] An NDA will be required for more details.
4 + 2
Rent and lease terms:
Gardena in popular plaza
Price and terms
2 weeks @ 20 hrs per week