Korean BBQ with 41 Liquor in San Gabriel Valley
Korean BBQ restaurant near Costco in the San Gabriel Valley, California is for sale. It has over 4-star ratings online and enjoys a big population of customers. The restaurant has a 41 beer and wine license available to transfer. With a size of over 10,000 sf, the restaurant grossed nearly $3MM on tax return for 2018. The selling price includes $680,000 worth of equipment owned by seller.
Some highlights of the business:
- Fully hooded ventilation system
- Multiple audio and AC system
- Fully equipped kitchen including: multiple walk-in freezers, walk-in coolers, gas ranges, meat slicers, ice maker, refrigerators, etc.
- Yelp and Google rating: 4+
- Worth of $680,000 FF&E included in the sale price
- Sale price does Not include business name.
Disclaimer: The information herein was furnished by the Seller. Neither Sunbelt Business Brokers Pasadena, nor its agents, have verified the information and make no representation as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability. An NDA will be required for more details. For more information, please contact Iris Chen at (626) 506-0300 or email her at [email protected]
Other business opportunities
FF&E included $680,000
Rent and lease terms:
San Gabriel Valley near a Costco
Price and terms